Divine Favor

Ephesians 6:24 Grace (DIVINE Favor) be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity. Amen.

Grace, or divine favor is available for all of you who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity.  Many serve the Lord because they are only interested in what they can get from Him.  Listen to the prayers of some people and  see how much time is spent in praise and worship in comparison to bringing their needs to Him.  I am not referring to intercessory prayer, but regular prayer.  

Once I wanted to spend an hour in prayer before I went to the 6 a.m. prayer meeting.  After spending fifty-five minutes in praise and worship, I looked at my watch and realized it was almost time to leave for Church, but had not brought any petitions to the Lord.  The Lord, knowing my thoughts immediately said, “I know your needs, and will take care of them.”  Start spending more time in praising the Lord.